"If you looked at the world, you'll be distressed. If you look within, you'll be depressed. But if you look at Christ, you'll be at rest." (Corrie Boom, prisoner in a Nazi death camp)
Your focus will determine your feelings (Purpose Driven Life, Chapter 26)
How easy it is to lose focus of the Lord,
when my feelings run bizarre, and my vision becomes blurred, my passion weakened...
Yet You never once gave up on me.
Always faithful and patient to lead me back to Your will.
In You I find strength to carry on...
Be my strength whenever I'm too weak to carry on..
Grant me perseverance when thoughts of giving up seeks to consume my mind...
Give unto me the passion that will ignite a fire, to press on in this race as I seek to do Your will.
Indeed, the end will supersede the beginning!! Things just got to get better and better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment