JAM HSIAO is officially my No. 1 idol!!!!

so cute... hee
Mr Rock concert simply blew me away. Though it was not quite that fanciful a concert and the conversations that he had with the audience could have been more, however, his voice was more than enough to make up for all these. His voice is such a great gift and it was so rewarding just being able to hear him sing live. Plus, he is soooooo really cute! (In the shy and sheepish manner.) 1 aspect that I really appreciate about him is his genuineness! Just touching hearts through his voice and songs (As how Jam would always say : 废话少说, 唱歌!!).
May he keep this quality as he continues to grow in fame.

Highlights fr the concert:
Most touching moment: When he sang 新不了情. Mok got me to feel his goosebumps once the song began. His version was seriously one of the best I have ever heard.
Most unexpected!: He actually sang some songs by various female artistes and followed their dance moves. So cute! And the best was when he did the korean song: "I want nobody but you". OMG!!! Awesome surprise!! Haha... ah Lee would have gone all wild if she was there. =p
Most heart wrenching: 心如刀割. Happened to be 1 of my favourite Jackie Cheung's song too. Hsiao shared that he used to sing this song alot when he was still working as a singer at the 名歌餐厅. He played the keyboard as he sang.... simply captivating.
Most sweet: The precious few times when he engaged in conversations with us... and when he smiled... =)
Most high: When he sang his own songs like 收藏, 王妃, 阿飞的小蝴蝶, 海芋恋, 原谅我...etc.
My camera battery actually went flat at the beginning of the concert -_- ... long story!!!... but we went home completely satisfied by the awesome performance that night.
Can't imagine that he is only turning 23 this year. Way to go 萧敬腾!

Thanks to my awesome hubby for treating me to such an awesome event!! =)
2 comments:
Pat!!!
I can't believe your camera went flat?
Goodness!!! Yeah I like my Enrique too.
Ohhh I am dreaming about the dreamy eyes again:P
The battery la.. haha... have added in the 'battery' to prevent further misunderstanding =p
Haha.. good that you found your Enrique back... keep dreaming yeah!!
Post a Comment