Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 reasons why lizards are scary:

1) they are creepy;

2) they are disgustingly elastic;

3) they like to slip between tight places only to find themselves dead, flattened and dried up!

4) they seem to fall from everywhere!

5) you'll find them looking at you pitiful from your office coffee cup which you forgot to wash the day before;

6) they seem so cold and sticky that it gives you the creeps just by looking at them;

7) they run super fast and flip and turn after you spray insecticide;

8) they shit everywhere;

9) i just saw one trying to steal a sip of my barley water in the kitchen;

10) and it is still lurking somewhere in my kitchen as it went missing after my insecticide spray!

ARRRGGGHHHHHH..................... irritating lizards.... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

1 comment:

roxanne said...

Yeah, I agree lizards are v v v v scary!!!!

But I dont see lizards drinking water before..

I know my storeroom lived one lizard, I am going to set up lizard trap soon.