It's Saturday, and I'm in office!!!
Anyway, this week has been a mad rush for me, the week came, and the week passed. Got to admit that I've been feeling rather worn out recently, think I'm still adjusting to the transitions in my life. But I'll overcome... cos I am a OVERCOMER in CHRIST!!!
Went for Daryl's graduation last night... was super tired and my feet were killing me due to my heels. (The price of being ai mei... and i ended up walking like a granny for the night. =o)
Lyn led worhip and when we proceeded to the worship song, Down at Your Feet, I began to tear, and then I heard my Father's voice asking me if I remembered the covenant I made with Him 2 years back in 2006 when it was my graduation. My promise to Him that I will serve Him and be a vessel of His Light and Love wherever I go. To be His minister of restoration and healing.
And I knew that I have lost that vison somehow... due to busyness... due to my own selfishness..
Yet there was no condemnation in His reminder, instead, I was refreshed and His energy filled my heart as I worshipped Him.
That's who my God is.... and I know it'll always be a battle that I got to fight, to put Him first in everything, yet I know that I'm not alone in this fight, for my God will never ever loose his grip on me. Amen...
No comments:
Post a Comment