Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Looking to You...

Alittle frustrated, sometimes can't help it but wonder and cry out from within... "why can't they see it!". Why is this issue resurfacing again and again? There are times when I just feel like giving in to their ways, but yet, I know that's not the way. For my call and desire is to please Him and to go by His way. (well, thats the every reason why I'm doing what I'm doing in the first place.)
Could it be because I'm the one who's not seeing it? How? Why? What? When?
I just can't seem to piece things altogether now.... and it is in times as such that I know (and have to keep reminding myself) that there's only one place to go and only one Person to look to, and that's to You.

You who promised to keep me from falling;
You who promised to show the light when darkness seems to surround;
You who promised to give unto me Your wisdom when asked;
You who promised that You'll never leave me nor forsake me;
You who hold my future in Your hands;
You who promised that Your plans are good and true;
You who promised to lead and guide with Your peace and Truth;
To You who is I AM;
To You and You alone do I look to;
for there is on one else to whom I can trust as I trust You.

So... as I look to You who is able,
I know that I am able,
yet, it is not because of me,
but because of You who lives in me!!!
So I choose to rejoice and not frown,
I choose to bow to You and not them,
I choose to trust in You, as You pick me up and lead me by Your hands;
Thank you to You who is I AM.

________________________________________

Met Larry's friends for the first time today (couple of his hall friends), it was easier than I thought. They are really nice people. Had dinner followed by ice cream, Pulut Hitam ice cream... super yummy yum yum.
Thank God for bringing him into my life, I've been so blessed and I know that the best is yet to come for us. Greater days and blessings are ahead!! = )

As for now, sleeping time!!! ;)

No comments: